the nineteenth post of christmas
I’m back at home now and it kind of blows. There’s very little to see or do so I’m feeling pretty uninspired (and also like an absolute tool for writing that last sentence). This boredom provoked me to tidy up my old room which is a sign of absolute boredom if ever there was one. I haven’t been home for about a year now so I have plenty of old tosh to sort through. This got me thinking about a series of self-indulgent posts within a series of self-indulgent posts. So, without further ado I present the ‘ghosts of (christmas) past’. The pictures below probably say more about me than I’d like. They mostly say that I’m an absolute geek.
In order to embarrass myself to the fullest extent the items are (from top left to bottom right):
- my birth tag (?) – I have no idea what that should really be called but I’m going to call it my birth tag.
- Pokemon Blue – nuff said
- a badly extracted print ad about Venice – pretty isn’t it?
- Teach Yourself German – I can’t speak German. Unless I’m trying to speak French. In that case all I can speak is German.
- special edition Plains card – I paid for this. I can’t remember how much but probably a lot. It’s got the Great Wall of China in it.
- Final Fantasy VII – The best of one of the least Final Fantasies.
- ‘retro’ Puma tshirt – I just plain like this.